Sweet Child of Mine

>> Saturday, May 18, 2013

Hi, Deneen here to bring you my second creation for this month's Challenge - One for the Girls.

 Card Size:  4.5" x 4.5"
Isn't she absolutely adorable?  I used another digital image from Sugar Nellie Simply Adorable called Bebe.  I used some border punches to add a delicate look, and finished it off with some small delicate flowers.

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, YR00, E95
Hat - R81, R83
Blanket - YR30, Y32
Background - C0, C1

Recipe:  Digital Stamp-Sugar Nellie Simply Adorable Bebe, PP-Imaginisce Baby Powder Rosy Cheeks, My Mind's Eye Howdy Doody "Lovely" Wallpaper, Bazzill CS-light purple, CTMH CS-White Daisy, Spellbinders-Decorative Labels 27 & Standard Circles, Martha Stewart-Pinking Scallop Border & Branch Punch, EK Success-Daisy Chain Border, White Netting, I Am Roses-purple mix, Pearls, Copics, Foam Squares.

You have a couple more weeks to join in May's Challenge - One for the Girls!  If you need more girly inspiration, you can scroll down and see the rest of the DT creations for May.
Deneen

1 comments:

Unknown May 20, 2013 at 6:35 PM  

Wow, it's been a while since I have been able to visit, 24/7 carer for my 100yr old dad. The beauties I see are adorable and now I will head off to the shop...cheers, annie
http://annieforeva.blogspot.com.au

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP